Sunday, March 30, 2014

a-bit-not-good-yeah: splendidcolor: jordyngryphon: theguilteap...



omfg I saw these at a CVS and I died





LOOK AT THEM





JUST BASK IN THE BEAUTY OF THE SIMPLICITY





when I started reading them OMG RAINBOWS SHOT OUT OF ME





trufax





omg thank you so much Mr. Hiddleston





OK THANK





I bought this one. BUT DAMN I LOVE RED DYE #40





das right. I have enough pain in mah life





OMG WHEN IT DOESN'T SAY "HELP" IT'S LIKE "EHEHEHE"



a-bit-not-good-yeah:



splendidcolor:



jordyngryphon:



theguilteaparty:



bookerdewitt:



pamplemoose:



angelphile:



hiddlesbatchlove:



best marketing


A+


10/10


would recommend



WHEREDOTHEYSELLTHOSE?! I need them so bad. This is absolutely perfect.



They sell them at Target



This is a fantastic idea.


Raging pharmacology boner.


Bonus points for being single chemical pills.



you should check out their website! http://ift.tt/xhOVFo


If you think that packaging is brill, wait until you see the site.



This company is a marketer’s wet dream.



That website is fantastic. Seriously, click on it and check out the whole site. Best waste of time EVER.



I just spent like 20 minutes on there. This is my new favorite company.







via my blog! http://ift.tt/1gdzV5k

No comments:

Post a Comment