Thursday, June 26, 2014

poptart-stud-muffin: chevy-raised-jack-daniels-fed: merrymaudli...





poptart-stud-muffin:



chevy-raised-jack-daniels-fed:



merrymaudlin:



mercurykiss:



thugburrito:



My faith in pizza guys has gone up 123%



NO LET ME TELL YOU A STORY

So a few weeks ago I was in a hotel in Savannah with my grampa in the hospital next door, Mom was over staying with him, and the battery in the smoke detector went out so every 5 minutes it would let off this loud, high pitched ‘CHIRP’.



It was annoying as fuck, so I called the front desk to see if they had a battery for it, and they said the only thing they could do was change rooms. We’d already settled in for the night, and needed the next door rooms for my uncles the next day, so I said I’d deal. My uncles had my car in the next town over, so I couldn’t drive and get one myself.



An hour later, I’m ordering pizza and have gone insane because the damn thing CHIRPS. SO. MUCH.



So I begged the pizza guy on the phone to stop and get me a battery, told him I’d pay for the battery, and give him an extra tip for it, and he was chill with it. This adorable fucker gets to my room with the battery, opens it, asks to see the smoke detector, CLIMBS ON THE BED, CHANGES THE BATTERY FOR ME, and tests it.



My pizza was only 20 dollars, but I gave him 40 and told him to keep the change.



I am clearly not fully utilizing my pizza delivery person…..



What’s next pizza delivery hitmen



*whispers* SShhh, Dont give them ideas…






via my blog! http://ift.tt/1mxqSUg

No comments:

Post a Comment