Monday, August 11, 2014

ozonebabys-temple: ozonebabys-temple: "The following text is...





ozonebabys-temple:



ozonebabys-temple:


"The following text is possibly the first guided meditation ever”. ..It was composed 26 centuries ago, and appears in the Sutra on the Full Awareness of Breathing” …. …. The practitioner sits in a stable position, holding his or her body quite straight, and practices like this: ………….Body


1. Breathing in, I know I am breathing in. Breathing out, I know I am breathing out……


2. Breathing in, I am aware of the length of my breath. Breathing out, I am aware of the length of my breath.


3. Breathing in, I am aware of my whole body. Breathing out, I am aware of my whole body.


4. Breathing in, I calm my whole body. Breathing out, I calm my whole body. Feelings


5. Breathing in, I feel joyful. Breathing out, I feel joyful.


6. Breathing in, I feel happy. Breathing out, I feel happy.


7. Breathing in, I am aware of my feelings and emotions. Breathing out, I am aware of my feelings and emotions.


8. Breathing in, I calm my feelings and emotions. Breathing out, I calm my feelings and emotions Mind


9. Breathing in, I am aware of my mind. Breathing out, I am aware of my mind.


10. Breathing in, I gladden my mind. Breathing out, I gladden my mind


11. Breathing in, I concentrate my mind. Breathing out, I concentrate my mind.


12. Breathing in, I liberate my mind. Breathing out, I liberate my mind. Perceptions


13. Breathing in, I observe the impermanent nature of all phenomena. Breathing out, I observe the impermanent nature of all phenomena.


14. Breathing in, I observe the disappearance of craving. Breathing out, I observe the disappearance of craving.


15. Breathing in, I observe the interbeing nature of all phenomena. Breathing out, I observe the inter being nature of all phenomena. 16. Breathing in, I let go. Breathing out, I let go.







via my blog! http://ift.tt/1Bak2dF

No comments:

Post a Comment