Monday, January 12, 2015

pepperandpals: I may be just a little birb on the internet, but I can see that there’s some...

pepperandpals:



I may be just a little birb on the internet, but I can see that there’s some upsetting things going on right now. I worry that some of you may not be ok, even if you don’t say so.


image


It’s ok to be upset, especially when bad things happen. It’s ok to not be ok even when nothing is going on.


image


It’s ok to be lost. It’s ok to be unsure. There will always be plenty of time to figure things out, no matter your age or circumstances, it is NEVER too late. It is NOT too late.


image


Sometimes it can feel that way. Sometimes it can feel like too much. But when you start to feel that darkness tugging at you, you just look at my birb face and know that you are needed.


image


Because I need you around. I need all of you around to see what I’m going to do next! I’ve got so much planned and so much adventuring to do and I can’t do it alone. I want you to be a part of it.


image


Without you, I’d just be some birb. But because you’re here, I am POOF BIRB. You have changed my life forever. My birb life is not as long as a human’s, but I’m so glad that so many are here on my blog! It makes me happy to see so many care about me, a birb. You have made me so much more than just a cockatiel, and for that, you are important to me.


image


My adventures would mean nothing without you to share them with.


image


Thanks for being there. Please continue to be there.







via my blog! http://ift.tt/1DSmOEr

No comments:

Post a Comment