Wednesday, January 28, 2015

"They say that everything eventually comes together But you see, i’m not okay and it’s not getting..."


They say that everything eventually comes together

But you see, i’m not okay and it’s not getting any better.


Apparently, nobody likes you when you’re 23

But fucking hell i’m a lonely wreck at only 16


I’m not a self help book

I’m just a fucked up kid

Everything I touch

Falls to pieces


Because lately you’ve been looking at me like i’m a ghost

And isn’t it obvious who’s missing who the most?


You’re the ember of my heart

Whether you like that or not

The idea of us

is haunting my thoughts


Because I sit here wondering if anything you said was true

And who taught you to speak bullets without considering the exit wound

Tell me, who?


You were mine to adore,

I was yours to regret.

It’s such a shame, we all became such fragile, broken things


It’s part of my nature to hide in my shell,

Can’t you tell?

We’ll never be the same again

Burry me, i’m not your friend


Hello? Is there anybody in there?

I love you so much that it hurts my head.


Can you hear the black parade?

The chanting refuses to fade


Well jesus christ i’m not afraid to die

I’m just a little scared of what comes after

You see, growing up seems to be a disaster


I do not deserve this

Moving on is something i always had trouble with

But this year, i swear i’ll get past it.


They told me “just think of the future and think of your dreams


you’ll get away from here, you’ll get away eventually”


So here it is, here I am

Thinking that if this year could just come to an end,

Then we’d all be okay.


I am through finding blame,

That is a decision that I have made.






- Ten words story: I wrote a poem using a bunch of song lyrics that speak out to me. (via maisjetaime)



via my blog! http://ift.tt/1y8c68M

No comments:

Post a Comment