Saturday, April 25, 2015

facingthewaves:blackfashion:achillesvevo:thesylverlining:triple-f...









facingthewaves:

blackfashion:

achillesvevo:

thesylverlining:

triple-fang:

frontier-heart:

crookedhill:

feferi:

Nicki is having none of your cisnormative bullshit. (x)

Fuck yeah Nicki Minaj!!

Nicki you’re the best

Watched the interview though and omg, she doesn’t even flinch or back down or laugh like it’s a joke, just. Oh my god. Yesss.

THERE IT IS HERE IT IS I KNEW I HAD SEEN THIS GIF’D SOMEWHERE AND I COULDN’T FIND IT

THERE IT FUCKING IS

Nicki has an continues to acknowledge that some men have dicks, and some men don’t and some girls have vaginas and some girls don’t. She’s the only cis celeb who I know who has openly acknowledged this fact on more than one occasion without prompting from current events or anything like that.
Bless Nicki.
Praise Nicki.



via my blog! http://ift.tt/1KhXLxN

No comments:

Post a Comment