Sunday, April 26, 2015

Reblog if you've been offended by the words of your own parents.

ocs-of-time:

quilava10552:

jerple-trash:

ask-dolly-stuff:

iamwhoiusedtobe:

the-fengshui-llama-hedge:

roythomasmusic:

mo-livan:

hecatesdaughters:

shadowc44:

sammithehoboacrossthestreet:

viara:

I want to know if I’m the only one.

fucking shit

Definitely. 

sooooo many times.

The amount of notes makes me sad

Wow the number makes me sad.

But of course

“I’m so ashamed of you, I could die” -My mother last night.

My Mother will bully me in her car

“Did I really raise you like this? To be a heartless creature? Someone who doesn’t know how to love? I don’t understand what I did wrong…” -My mom a while back

“Why can’t you control your temper? Stop being so angry. If that’s how your anger is, don’t be angry at all.” -My mom, every time I had a breakdown at school. As if I could do anything about it.

“Oh you can’t wear a suit to homecoming,people will think you’re gay”-My grandmother after I told her i don’t want to wear a dress

“Son, don’t get me wrong, I’ll always love you. But if you ever marry a man I won’t show up to your wedding.”



via my blog! http://ift.tt/1dit4hj

No comments:

Post a Comment