Sunday, April 26, 2015

rojichu: lennythereviewer: While Garnet’s message is very...









rojichu:

lennythereviewer:

While Garnet’s message is very important and has a lot of truth to it…I can’t help but tilt my head because love at first sight is LITERALLY what happened to Greg and Rose.

They knew each other for about 5 minutes and Greg immediately dropped everything just to be with her, and she felt the same way about him even if she tried to push him away for his own safety.

I wonder if Garnet associates love at first sight with Rose’s death….

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think either Greg or Rose said “I love you,” or used the word to describe their feelings at the time that they met? They immediately felt an attraction towards each other which grew into a loving relationship. Tons of relationships start with people immediately being attracted to one another. It’s not the same thing as love at first sight.



via my blog! http://ift.tt/1GyDNQZ

No comments:

Post a Comment