Sunday, April 19, 2015

the signs as Parks and Recreation quotes

Aries: jogging is the worst. I know it keeps you healthy, but God, at what cost?

Taurus: four green lights in a row #blessed

Gemini: I believe assault should be legal if the person is a jerk.

Cancer: the word "bistro" is classy as fuck.

Leo: When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Virgo: everything hurts and I'm dying

Libra: I guess I'm kind of like the queen of the gays!

Scorpio: yes I am a hunter, and it's you season.

Sagittarius: When people get too chummy with me I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don't really care about them

Capricorn: The only thing I will be waving is your decapitated head on a stick in front of your weeping mother.

Aquarius: why don't you turn that frizown upsidizity

Pisces: I hope the rest of your day is cool beans





via my blog! http://ift.tt/1H1ztK9

No comments:

Post a Comment